Chlorella is a microscopic freshwater plant and is often referred to as one of nature’s ‘green superfoods’. It is one of the purist and most nutritionally dense foods to be found in nature to the point that, following the end of World War II, it became the subject of intensive research into its ability to become a viable food source for the millions of starving people around the globe. Consequently, Chlorella became one of the most intensely researched of any food in the world.
On a weight for weight basis, it is one of the most nutritionally dense foods to be found in nature containing key vitamins, macro-minerals, trace minerals, anti-oxidants, essential fatty acids, proteins, nucleic acids and much more in a form that is highly bio-available and which is therefore a perfect inclusion to a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Chlorella may assist cleansing and detoxifying the body and may assist with maintaining general wellbeing and healthy vibrancy.
• One of nature’s perfect wholefood supplements containing complete protein (58%), all the B group vitamins (incl. B12), vitamins C and E as well as most major and many rare trace minerals. It is the most common supplement taken by the longest living race on earth, the Japanese.
• Packed with readily bio-available chlorophyll (the highest of any known plant) which may assist with cellular metabolism and general detoxification.
• Contains over 20% Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) which may support normal cell growth and the immune system.
• A perfect source of nucleic acids (found in RNA and DNA) which assist in cellular renewal, growth and repair.
• Chlorella is an alkaline food which may not only counter the over-acidity of many processed foods, but may also help raise our bodily pH levels towards the alkaline side of the scale, thereby greatly assisting metabolic function.
• Abundant phytonutrients and anti-oxidants that may help protect against free radicals and a large number of environmental and dietary pollutants.
• Excellent source of bio-available, blood building iron.
• Chlorella is one of the most scientifically researched foods in history.
100% pure, premium quality Chlorella.
Grown outdoors and gently processed by cracking the cell walls for superior digestability and absorption. No filler or additives used in this product. To preserve the nutrient and enzyme content, each bottle is nitrogen flushed to eliminate oxygen.
Consumption can vary with activity levels, state of health & age.
Start-up: 2 tablets per day for first week or two.
Caution: Chlorella can initially result in mild bowel movement changes in some persons, introduce it slowly and only increase the amount after these changes disappear.
Maintenance: 6 tablets per day.
Optimum: 6 tablets three times daily or 18 tablets total per day.
Best taken at or after meals with plenty of fluid (preferably pure water to assist the removal of toxins). You can take Chlorella with every meal or once a day. Perfect as a broad spectrum green superfood when mixed with Synergy Spirulina.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.