Melrose Omega Cod Liver Oil is derived from wild Icelandic cod from the pristine waters of the northern Atlantic. Deep ocean fish such as cod are a natural source of the essential omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which cannot be produced in the body and must be obtained from the diet. Melrose Omega Cod Liver Oil contains a good source of vitamins A and D to support general health and wellbeing.
Independent lab testing for heavy metals and environmental toxins ensures only the purest, quality premium fish oil. Our cod liver oil is purified resulting in a light texture and appearance. It is gently flavoured with natural orange.
– May support cognitive function and cardiovascular health
– Vitamin A may help to maintain healthy eye, skin and immune function
– Vitamin D helps calcium absorption. A diet deficient in calcium may lead to osteoporosis in later life
– Vitamin D may assist in the bone growth of healthy infants and children
– May help prevent dietary omega-3 essential fatty acid, vitamin A and vitamin D deficiencies