Our Mould Control spray is a revolutionary new formula unlike any other commercial brand available for treating household mould. High performance, contains no nasty chemicals and chlorine bleach free, this product will safely and effectively remove mould and biofilm from affected areas and can be used with microfiber cloths. The key to preventing household mould is reducing moisture where possible, rather than using toxic mould removal products that may do more harm than good.
Mould affects 1 in 3 Australian Homes. Exposure to mould can cause serious health issues including asthma, allergies, eczema, chronic fatigue syndrome and many more. Mould only becomes a problem when there is a persistent moisture problem. If you suspect mould is an issue in your home, we recommend you contact a qualified Building Biologist or a certified IICRC mould remediator visit www.buildingbiology.com.au for more information.